The New York Times said that, “Mr. Ferriss makes difficult things seem very easy.” If the name sounds familiar, that is because this is the same gentleman who has been on the New York Times Bestseller List for the last 7 years With the 4 Hour Work Week.
Serial entrepreneur and author Timothy Ferris claims his book is an uncommon guide to rapid fat loss, incredible sex, and becoming superhuman. Let’s open it up and see if you can truly “reach your genetic potential in 6 months.”
Key Elements of The 4 Hour Body Book
- 592 pages of information
- Shows how to reverse permanent injuries
- Reveals tiny changes that deliver huge physical results
- Available in e-book, hardcover, paperback and audio book formats
- Teaches how to drop 20 pounds of fat in 30 days without exercise
What Makes The 4 Hour Body Book a Smart Buy?
At nearly 600 pages in hardback, The 4 Hour Body Book certainly delivers a lot of content. But where did all of this information come from? How did Timothy Ferris discover a way to sleep just 2 hours per day and feel fully rested? Where did he discover the secrets of producing a 15 minute orgasm in women? What led him to uncover the secrets to increasing fat loss by 300% with just a few bags of ice?
The answer lies in 10 years of research, personal experimentation and tapping into the wisdom of literally hundreds of elite athletes and dozens of doctors. Mister Ferriss collected information from all around the globe, including black market laboratories and Olympic training centers.
He traveled to Silicon Valley, South Africa and around the world, fixated on answering one big question. “For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?” And after a decade of tireless searching, here is some of what Timothy Ferris reveals in The 4 Hour Body Book.
- How to improve from running 5 km to 50 km in just 12 weeks
- How to add 150 or more pounds to the weight you exercise with, in just 6 months
- How to pay for your beach vacation simply by going to the hospital one time
- How to prevent gaining fat while eating as much as you want, even during the holidays
- How he gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, with no steroids and just 4 hours of total time in the gym
Every claim which is made in the book is backed up with tons and tons of clinical and often first-hand research. These are not simply ideas that Mister Ferriss believes can happen, but rather real results achieved in the laboratory, the gymnasium and the bedroom.
It is nice that this informative guide to everything physical is available for immediate digital download. You can also purchase the instant download audiobook, buy an audio CD, or pick up the hardback or paperback version.
Previous purchasers on Amazon have given The 4 Hour Body Book a 4.3 / 5.0 customer satisfaction rating. This insightful and well researched guide to producing huge, positive physical results with tiny changes makes a smart buy for anyone that is looking for a unique approach to achieving high levels of physical performance.