The New York Times said that, “Mr. Ferriss makes difficult things seem very easy.” If the name sounds familiar, that is because this is the same gentleman who has been on the New York Times Bestseller List for the last 7 years With the 4 Hour Work Week. Serial entrepreneur and author Timothy Ferris claims his book is an uncommon guide to rapid fat loss, incredible sex, and becoming superhuman. Let’s open it up and see if you can truly “reach your genetic potential in 6 months.”
Key Elements of The 4 Hour Body Book
- 592 pages of information
- Shows how to reverse permanent injuries
- Reveals tiny changes that deliver huge physical results
- Available in e-book, hardcover, paperback and audio book formats
- Teaches how to drop 20 pounds of fat in 30 days without exercise
What Makes The 4 Hour Body Book a Smart Buy?
At nearly 600 pages in hardback, The 4 Hour Body Book certainly delivers a lot of content. But where did all of this information come from? How did Timothy Ferris discover a way to sleep just 2 hours per day and feel fully rested? Where did he discover the secrets of producing a 15 minute orgasm in women? What led him to uncover the secrets to increasing fat loss by 300% with just a few bags of ice?
The answer lies in 10 years of research, personal experimentation and tapping into the wisdom of literally hundreds of elite athletes and dozens of doctors. Mister Ferriss collected information from all around the globe, including black market laboratories and Olympic training centers.
He traveled to Silicon Valley, South Africa and around the world, fixated on answering one big question. “For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?” And after a decade of tireless searching, here is some of what Timothy Ferris reveals in The 4 Hour Body Book.
How to improve from running 5 km to 50 km in just 12 weeks
How to add 150 or more pounds to the weight you exercise with, in just 6 months
How to pay for your beach vacation simply by going to the hospital one time
How to prevent gaining fat while eating as much as you want, even during the holidays
How he gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, with no steroids and just 4 hours of total time in the gym
Every claim which is made in the book is backed up with tons and tons of clinical and often first-hand research. These are not simply ideas that Mister Ferriss believes can happen, but rather real results achieved in the laboratory, the gymnasium and the bedroom.
It is nice that this informative guide to everything physical is available for immediate digital download. You can also purchase the instant download audiobook, buy an audio CD, or pick up the hardback or paperback version.
Previous purchasers on Amazon have given The 4 Hour Body Book a 4.3 / 5.0 customer satisfaction rating. This insightful and well researched guide to producing huge, positive physical results with tiny changes makes a smart buy for anyone that is looking for a unique approach to achieving high levels of physical performance.
Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger… which 150 pages will you read?
Is it possible to:
- Reach your genetic potential in 6 months?
- Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours?
- Lose more fat than a marathoner by bingeing?
Indeed, and much more. This is not just another diet and fitness book.
The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?
Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women.
From the gym to the bedroom, it’s all here, and it all works.
YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 30 minutes each):
How to lose those last 5-10 pounds (or 100+ pounds) with odd combinations of food and safe chemical cocktails.
- How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse “permanent” injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
- How to pay for a beach vacation with one hospital visit
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are more than 50 topics covered, all with real-world experiments, many including more than 200 test subjects.
You don’t need better genetics or more discipline. You need immediate results that compel you to continue.
That’s exactly what The 4-Hour Body delivers.
From the Hardcover edition.
- File Size: 40333 KB
- Print Length: 593 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; 1 edition (December 14, 2010)
- Publication Date: December 14, 2010
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003EI2EH2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled