Stepper with twisting action to work buttocks and thighs without stressing bones and joints Adjustable stepping height Handle bar helps you keep your balance; non-slip foot plates provide safe, secure stepping Computer with LCD screen to display count, total count, calories, scan, and time Heavy-duty steel construction for stability and durability.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The convenient digital monitor displays: count, time, calories, total count and scan.
- STEPPING HEIGHT: Switch up your routine between steep climbs or quick high-intensity shallow steps. The higher the steps, the more resistance is generated.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR: Height modified handlebar allows for quick, easy, and simple adjustments.
- UNIQUE STABILIZER RING: The stabilizing ring at the foundation of the stepper provides a solid and unshakeable base with which to push your step and climbing workouts to the limit.
- TWISTING STEPS: The lateral side-to-side action imparts a more fluid step motion and works out different muscles than conventional step machines.
Excellent lower- and upper-body workout Moves up and down with a side-to-side motion Twisting action tones buttocks and thigh muscles Works deep muscles without over-stressing bones and joints Adjustable resistance for variable workout intensity.
- FIGURE SLIMMING TWIST ACTION : The unique V-shape allows for a twisting motion that drives the waist to swing left and right, helping to tone the waist, thighs, and glutes.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The convenient digital monitor displays: Count, Time, Calories, Total Count and Scan.
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Upper body resistance bands provide a comprehensive workout to tone your arms, shoulders, back and chest muscles.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Customize the heights of your steps and switch between steep climbs or a high intensity quick mini step workout.
- STURDY DESIGN: Expert engineering and quality materials enables the Total Body Advanced Step Machine to feature a max user weight of 250 LB.
- UNIQUE STABILIZER RING: Keep your steps steady and unshakable. The stabilizing ring on the foundation of the stepper provides added safety and a peace of mind while you focus on your fitness.
The Maxi Climber is a vertical climber that imitates the movements of rock climbing to help you burn calories while strengthening and toning muscles. Maxi Climber engages all major muscle groups to burn calories and build muscle.
The easy-to-setup vertical climber is a total body workout that can help you sculpt lean, sexy legs, rock-hard abs and toned, and strong triceps and biceps. By using your own body weight as resistance, Maxi Climber gives a great cardio and strength training workout without putting stress on the lower joints of your body.
When compared to treadmills and stationary bikes, the Maxi Climber helps you burn more calories. Climbing the Maxi Climber for an hour will burn an average of 500 calories with Maxi Climber, you get a full body workout that combines weight resistance, muscle toning, and aerobic exercise in one simple step, all in the comfort of your home. Continue reading
The problem with so many exercise programs is how you feel during and after practicing them. A lot of exercises are high impact. That can mean aches and pains in your back, shoulders, arms, legs and joints. When you relate pain to exercise, you avoid it.
High impact exercises can also lead to physical injuries, meaning you end up missing important workout sessions. That’s why the Aqua Fitness Exercise Set was developed – to alleviate the stress and pressure your body undergoes when working out. Let’s hop in the pool and try it out ourselves. Continue reading
Firmly aimed at people who are looking to fit an exercise schedule in to their everyday routines, desk exercise bikes are quickly becoming one of the most popular exercise machines on the market.
The concept is simple. The desk exercise bike sits underneath your desk at your feet, and you pedal away at your chosen speed and resistance level. While there are many of these bikes on the market, the DeskCycle by 3D Innovations remains one of the most popular, and with good reason. Continue reading
As more and more people look to save money and time by working out in the comfort of their own home, there is a definite market for affordable home use elliptical trainers. Available for roughly $150, the Sunny Magnetic Elliptical Trainer is aiming to be the elliptical trainer of choice for those looking to invest in a home workout exercise machine without breaking the bank.
There are plenty of elliptical trainers at this price point, but many of them fail to provide enough comfort and reliability to be considered viable alternatives to the trainers that are several hundred dollars more expensive. When it comes to exercise machines, cheap simply isn’t enough; there has to be some substance. Continue reading