Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you now have to subject yourself to eating bland-tasting food for the rest of your life in order to avoid sugar, fat, and calories.
With the Eat What You Love recipe book by Marlene Koch, you’ll not only get access to plenty of healthy recipes that deliver mouthwatering meals, but you’ll also get to enjoy little to zero calories, fat, sugar, and all of those bad stuff in the process. Let’s take a closer look at what this recipe book has to offer.
Recipes Found in the Eat What You Love Book
Are you someone who secretly prefers a cup of delicious milkshake to a boring glass of water any day? Do you have a sweet tooth that leaves you feeling guilty every time you indulge in sugar-laden treats? Or perhaps you’re more of a chocolate lover who takes every opportunity possible to indulge in chocolaty treats?
Whatever your eating preferences, you’ll be able to find tons of healthy recipes that will satisfy your taste buds in this cookbook. Covering all three meals of the day and even desserts, the recipes found in this Eat What You Love cookbook include cakes, milkshakes, chocolate pies, sweet treats, sandwiches, pastas, salads, soups, fried foods, plus so much more.
Is the Eat What You Love Book Worth Buying?
Marlene Koch’s Eat What You Love is more than just a cookbook that teaches you how to whip up tasty treats. It aims at promoting healthy living and includes nutritional analysis, meal planning guidelines, as well as cooking and shopping tips. Therefore, in addition to the over 300 deliciously healthy recipes featured in the book, you’ll get a wealth of information on healthy living too when you purchase this book.
- The recipes are so easy to follow and even inexperienced cooks can prepare them to perfection.
- The nutritional information found in the book is very helpful, especially for diabetics and weight watchers who have run out of ideas on the things they can eat to stay in shape.
- Ingredients featured in the book are easy to find.
- Some users have noted significant weight loss after just a few weeks of sticking to the recipes found in the book.
- The recipes deliver great tasting food.
- A few users seem to be disappointed by the fact that the recipe book uses a few artificial ingredients like Splenda.
Marlene Koch’s Eat What You Love cookbook clearly proves that you don’t have to give up your favorite foods just for the sake of staying healthy unhappily. With this cookbook, you can learn how to eat for both pleasure and health, and this is what makes the recipes so endearing. So, buy this book today and start eating what you love the healthy way.