The new Bosu Sport now features the same style base as the full size Bosu Balance Trainer. The BOSU Sport Balance Trainer is simply a smaller version of the original BOSU Home Balance Trainer. It’s constructed with the same strong, durable dome material but measures just 50 cm across. While smaller in size, it delivers the same killer workouts of the original BOSU Balance Trainer and most BOSU exercises can easily be performed with the BOSU Sport Balance Trainer.
Appropriate for everyone from elite athletes to kids to weekend warriors trying to stay in shape, the Bosu Sport balance trainer helps you strengthen and coordinate several major muscle groups, including the muscles you don’t see.
The Bosu targets your core muscles – the muscles around your abdominal and back area – while you perform a host of different workouts, from squats and bicep curls to lateral shoulder raises and hip extensions. As a result, you not only gain strength, trim, and tone, but also improve your balance and coordination along the way.
In addition, Bosu training helps strengthen the mind, with thoughtful movement that requires the participant to not only be physically involved, but also “here and present” with the mind fully engaged. By combining physical and mental focus, Bosu training will boost your performance across a wide continuum of activities, including sports, recreation, and daily tasks.
- Balance ball trainer for strengthening and coordinating core muscles
- Strengthens, trims, and tones while improving balance and coordination
- Combines physical and mental focus; measures 50 cm in diameter
- Holds up to 250 pounds, includes pump and exercise manual
- Measures 19.7 inch diameter x 7 inch high when fully inflated, base is approximately 22″, proudly made in the USA