Exercise during pregnancy will improve your mood and make it easier to lose weight after your baby is born. Get your flat abs back in record time without doing crunches! A healthy baby starts with a happy and healthy mom! With a more mellow and calming feel than her first DVD, Lauren, 6½ months pregnant with her second child, introduces viewers to the benefits of exercise during pregnancy and the precautions that need to be taken when exercising during pregnancy, as outlined by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Once again, Lauren inspires. While many women may use the excuse of pregnancy to literally “eat for two” and stay away from the gym, the energy that Lauren radiates proves that making fitness and healthy eating a priority even during pregnancy is good for mom and for a healthy baby.
- Three section follow along workout including modifications for all levels and stages of pregnancy
- Warm up with joint mobility exercises
- Cool down section with safe stabilizing and stretching exercises Lauren was 6 1/2 months pregnant when she filmed this workout, designing it specifically for expecting moms to prepare their bodies for delivery & stay in great shape. All exercises on provide you with the option to utilize kettlebells, dumbbells, or your body weight depending upon your level of comfort.
- Warm up and cool down sections to naturally energize your body
- Joint mobility and stretching
- Lauren also provides alternative exercises without the kettlebell to substitute for your light day workout or if the weight training just gets to be too much.
Doing this workout will increase your core strength which is vitally important for the delivery of your baby. Keeping your core strong will make pushing during the delivery easier.