If you’re looking to keep your workouts at a level that prevents injury, you’ll need a Heart Rate Monitor to help you track your progress. Fitted with award winning heart rate technology, the Mio FUSE Heart Rate Training + Activity Tracker fits snugly on your wrist, tracks your activities all day long, connects to smart phones and fitness apps, and can even be used as a watch. Needless to say, this is one gadget that every fitness enthusiast should have.
Features of the Mio FUSE Heart Rate Monitor
The first thing you’ll love about this Mio FUSE heart rate monitor is the wealth of information it offers. This is made possible through the built-in timer, optical heart rate monitor designed to deliver accurate readings, as well as an integrated accelerometer that captures pace, speed, distance, and calories burned. The best part is that you can connect this wristband to a smartphone or fitness app, and store your workout data for review later.
The features of this Mio FUSE wristband offer 2 crucial benefits:
- The heart rate monitor gives workout feedback that prevents you from overtraining.
- It helps you learn your training sweet spot, which will in turn enable you to keep all of your workouts efficient and effective.
Is the Mio FUSE HRM Worth Buying?
The fact that this wristband offers strapless heart rate tracking makes it a great buy. However, the following is a list of the strengths and weaknesses that can help you further determine whether this activity tracker is worth some serious consideration.
- Designed with a nice, sleek look that will complement any fitness gear
- Waterproof up to depths of 30 meters
- Unlike chest straps, this wrist band will not cause any discomfort
- Displays accurate readings in real-time throughout the day
- Easy to charge and offers a long-lasting battery
- Features a huge display that allows you to see your workout stats without squinting
- Indicates your heart rate zone through color-coded lighting even when you’re not exercising
- Syncs with dozens of fitness apps
- Some users have noticed that the wristband loses heart rate reading when you’re engaging in some weightlifting exercises
- The controls of the wristband can be hypersensitive
The Mio FUSE Heart Rate Training + Activity Tracker is designed for people who are serious about their health. In addition to providing useful data that can help you constantly improve on your fitness, this wristband can also act as a motivational tool for keeping you active throughout the day.
The Mio FUSE has all the features you want in a fitness tracker paired with the engineered precision of Mio Heart Rate Technology. Mio FUSE takes your performance and training to a whole new level. Not only can it monitor your heart rate with peak accuracy during workouts, but it also tracks your steps, calories, distance, pace, and goal progress throughout the day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I choose the right size?
Mio FUSE is available in two sizes. Size Small/Medium fits wrists 5.8″ – 7″, Size Large fits wrists 6.1″ – 8.2″.
Question not answered here? The Mio Support Team is happy to help you out; send us an email us any time at email@example.com, or call us at 1-877-770-1116 (Mon-Fri: 9am to 5pm PST).
Do I need a smartphone to use FUSE?
To configure and sync FUSE you’ll need the Mio GO app, which is available for iOS and Android smartphones. FUSE is compatible with the following devices:
IOS: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod Touch 5th gen.
Android Devices: HTC One (OS v4.3+) & M8, LG G2 & G Pro2, Motorola Moto G, Moto X, Droid RAZR M, RAZR Maxx HD, Droid Ultra, Maxx, Mini (OS v4.4+), LG Nexus 4, 5, 7, Samsung Galaxy S3, S5, S5 Mini, S4, S4 Mini, Note 2, Note 3, Note 10.1, Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Z1 Compact, Ultra, ZR, ZL, Sony Xperia SP, V.
FUSE cannot be synced to or be configured with a Windows phone, Blackberry device, desktop computer, or laptop.
What should I do if I’m getting inaccurate heart rate readings?
Inaccurate readings are usually caused by poor contact between the heart rate sensor and your skin. Make sure that FUSE has a snug fit on your forearm, about 2 finger widths above your wrist bone. If you have a very small wrist, wear FUSE higher on your forearm. You can also try wearing FUSE on the inside of your arm.
What apps can I use with FUSE?
You can only configure and sync data from FUSE with the Mio GO app, but you can transmit heart rate directly to any app that syncs with Bluetooth Smart (4.0) heart rate sensors.
Some popular apps include: Strava, MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Endomondo, Wahoo Fitness, Pear Sports, and DigiFit.
Connect FUSE as a heart rate sensor through the settings of the app you’d like to use.
Can I transmit heart rate from FUSE to exercise equipment?
FUSE transmits heart rate using Bluetooth Smart (4.0) and ANT+ heart rate profiles to equipment such as bike computers, GPS watches, treadmills, rowing machines, and more.
To see if your device/equipment is compatible, look for a Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+ logo, or view your product’s Specifications section on the Mio Global website for a full list of brands and models.
- Manual [PDF ] Manual [PDF ] Manual [PDF ] Compatible Devices [PDF ] FAQ’s [PDF ] Manual [PDF ]
- Item model number:59P-REG-Parent
- Date First Available:September 23, 2015
- Manufacturer:Physi-cal Enterprises
- Best Sellers Rank:#292,482 in Sports & Outdoors
- #202 in Heart Rate Monitors (Sports & Outdoors)